IN THE CASE OF EMERGENCY EVACUATION WHEN VISITING THE SHELTER.
- Please make your way to the main entrance/exit
- We have 3 vehicles manned by volunteers to remove the animals from the premises to take them to safety.We also have nearby local volunteers that can be contacted to assist us.
- Water pipes are located in 5 areas,near the main gate,quarantine area,to the left of the main building,to the side of the main building(access from the land) and at the dogs kennels.
- First aid kit is available from a staff member
VISITING THE SHELTER
We welcome visitors to the shelter daily between the hours 11.00-12.30 but please make an appointment on the previous day by calling (0030)6940875258 , via our Facebook page,Animal Rescue Kos or email email@example.com
In the case of any emergency your appointment could be cancelled and rescheduled for a different time or day.
- Follow the shelter rules.
- Do not enter the shelter without a member of staff.
- Please keep children under control and do not allow them to wander.
- Never open kennel doors without a member of staff
- We ask that you do not feed the dogs treats as this could result in stomach upsets
Do NOT bring any animals to the shelter with you.
Mr Giannis Thalassinos -Veterinary Centre Kos,Gallias 4,Kos town,Tel 2242024726,6945876727 https://www.facebook.com/vetofkos
Opening hours Monday-Friday 9.00-13.00 17.00-20.00 Saturday 9.00-13.00
Sunday closed-Emergencies only
Antimaxia Tel.: +30 22420 51222 Kos Town +30 22420 22222